Monday, April 18, 2016

Edging Phone Sex - Tease & Denial Games

Ready to Tease 1-866-974-6466
Did you know you could get a discount if you purchase a phone sex call for a full hour with me on Americanphonelust.com? The normal rate for U.S. and Canadian callers is $1.99/min, but I give a discount for longer calls so instead of paying $119.40 for 60 minutes, you'll only be charged $$99.50 which gives you a savings of $19.90!

I think that's awesome especially if you are the kind of guy that likes to edge or play tease & denial games. With a whole hour, that gives me plenty of time to excite your cock. By the end of the call, you'll wonder will I or won't I? Should I let you cum or not? Knowing me, I'm such a naughty little seductress that I will probably leave you hanging with a hard-on just so you can call me back for another hour and beg me to let you cum.

By then, your balls will ache so much that you can't even function. You won't be able to sleep with your bulging erection and I think you'll do or say anything to get permission to shoot your load and I love it when a man is desperate to cum for me. Once I do give you the green light to release your cream, you'll erupt like a fucking volcano!


 
Check Out My Bio

1-866-974-6466 Call toll free!
US $1.99 a minute ($19.90 minimum)
International $2.50 a minute ($25.00 minimum)

Tweet With Amber

Read Americanphonelust Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment