Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hot For Girl Next Door Phone Sex: I'm Back & Ready To Play

Good news, horny boys! I have more time to take phone sex calls now! I love my family and I don't regret taking a break from work to take care of family obligations, but fuck...I'm so glad to be available for you naughty dudes to call me so I can help you bust a nut. Whenever I hear a man cum, it's like music to my ears. It makes me very happy to know you creamed yourself on the other end of the phone...all because of me.

When you get horny, make sure you think of the hot, sexy, chick next door and call me for a no taboos phone sex fantasy. You can peak into my bedroom and see what I'm up to. You know, an innocent young girl like me always leaves the blinds open so you can see through my window. I might be sitting on my bed listing to my Ipod or having a pillow fight with my bestie. Then there are times when I might sneak my boyfriend in over night so he can put his hands on my sexy body. You won't tell my parents will you? I'm sure they would be interested on why you saw my boyfriend coming into my bedroom window in the first place. You don't want them to find out about the binoculars you purchased just so you can spy on their little girl. Naughty!...

Just keep your eyes trained on my window and you might see my boyfriend slip his hand down the front of my panties and make me cum. I'll let him rub his fingers up against my swollen clit until I orgasm, but I'm such a good girl. I won't let him fuck me just yet. My boyfriend might even get lucky and get a blowjob outta me. I'm getting better at sucking his dick...he said so himself. I think he just wants to boost my ego so I can let loose and give him some pussy. I bet you like looking into my window, watching, waiting, wondering if I'm going to let him get to 3rd base or not this time. You must be frantically fisting your own cock while you watch my boyfriend try to talk me into spreading my legs for him.

At this point, you might be thinking of how great it would feel to taste my cunt or slide your own cock into my tight little pussy hole. It's good to have fantasies. If I don't let my boyfriend get any, what makes you think I'll give it up to the perv across the street? That's not going to stop you from trying...right? lol At least I hope not. I like knowing you're hard and horny, jerking off to my every move. You want me? Cum get me. My boyfriend is about to leave right now. That leaves the door open for you to come over. Think you can get further with me than my boyfriend did?

Click on my phone sex bio link below and see if I'm available so you can call me. Let's take this fantasy as far as you want it to go. I have no taboos...no restrictions. I just want to have fun and hear you cum as hard as you can.
Check Out My Bio

1-866-974-6466 Call toll free!
US $1.99 a minute ($19.90 minimum)
International $2.50 a minute ($25.00 minimum)
*Bullshitters (wankers) will automatically get blocked*

Tweet With Amber

Read Americanphonelust Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment