Saturday, April 9, 2016

Cum Play With Amber

Amber - 1-866-974-6466
Hey there! I'm Amber, your go-to girl for awesome girl next door phone sex. I've been teasing men and making them cum in their own pants for months and now that I have perfected my temptation skills, it's time to put it use and make some money from it. Everyone knows pretty young girls love to shop and what better way to buy stuff than to use the cash from a naughty perverted neighbor that can't keep his hand off his cock while watching me fool around with my boyfriend in my front yard?

I know you can't really see me, but you can stare at my pics and wish I lived close to you while we chat during a girl next door phone sex call. I just became a member of the American Phone Lust (APL) Cream Team. They welcomed me with open arms and wet pussies. I'm so glad to be a member because now I have a way to reach all the dirty talking neighbors around the world!

A girl like me can't get enough of being spied on. I love it when you look at my sexy body. It gets your cock harder than it ever did with your wife or girlfriend. Isn't that something? It's funny how I can make you cum in buckets and you've never even been inside my pussy, let alone seen it. On the other hand, fucking your wife?...only a couple of dribbles come out doesn't it? lol

That's why I'm here. You should call me...toll free...1-866-974-6466 to set up a phone sex call with me. Don't forget, you have to be 18+ and I do like mature men so if you're a dirty old geezer, you're more than welcome to get off with me. Make sure you have your credit/debit card ready so we don't waste too much time with the formalities. I'm an little eager beaver and I don't want to wait too long to hear about all the naughty things you will do to me if I lived right next door to you.

Cum on...let's have some fun together. Click HERE to visit my APL profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment