Monday, April 11, 2016

Yeah Amber...It's Called Getting Off

Cum with Amber 1-866-974-6466
I'm in a cute red nightie with matching panties right now. My legs are spread open, waiting for the next horny guy to call me for phone sex. My vibrator is just an arms length away, all charged up and ready to go to work on my sexy lil clit.

Just so you know, I grew up in a family that didn't talk about sex, and even though my parents tried to shelter me from the world of masturbation and fucking, I knew I was born to be a little slut. Every night I went to sleep with my hand down my tiny panties. I was so naive back then. I had no idea what was happening when my little body trembled with pleasure. I just knew it felt good and I wanted to keep doing it over and over again.

I wish I had someone to guide me through developing my sexuality. For God's sake...I thought I was the only person in the world who could get to a point where my body was trembling with joy. Little did I know it was called "having an orgasm." No, I just thought I had magical powers. It wasn't until I was in high school that I shared my "secret" with a couple of friends during a sleepover at my bestie's house.

My BFF had a mom that wanted to be cool so she let us make Naughty Girl Scout cocktails. There we were, sipping away and getting tipsy when one of my friends had the brilliant idea to share our deepest, darkest confessions. I thought I had nothing to lose so I told them that sometimes, not all the time of course...but sometimes I lie in bed at night and touch myself down below. I told them that when I did it for about 20 minutes, I would have this surge of pleasure as if I was on another planet.

As soon as I mentioned it, I got embarrassed. They were looking at me like I was the dumbest bitch ever. Finally, my best friend enlightened me on a few things. I remember her words distinctly. "Yeah, Amber...it's called getting off. You had an orgasm. What's the big fucking deal? Everyone does it!" And that's how I found out everyone can cum...not just me.

Now that the secret is out and I know you can cum too, we should just cum together. I mean, I'm in bed with my nightie on and my vibrator ready, reminiscing about how I learned about orgasms. Let's not waste this moment. We can have a lot of fun chatting with each other and I would love to hear about how you learned what cumming is. We can talk about a lot of other stuff too. Don't worry. I'm way more knowledgeable about sex these days so you don't have to teach me what shit is. lol Fuck it...I just took my nightie off...and my panties are next. It's time to vibe...care to join me?

Call Amber for girl next door phone sex - Official "Cream Team" member - American Phone Lust
1-866-974-6466
US $1.99 a minute ($19.90 minimum)
International $2.50 a minute ($25.00 minimum)



No comments:

Post a Comment